View Single Post
Old 02-02-2002, 06:31 PM   #21
Jngrbrdman

Quote:
Originally posted by SexyTeg

Thanks alot.
Do you know if those Type R front/rear strut bars are Honda made or made by some other company? Cause I'm thinking maybe it might be made by procarparts.com exlusively for the Type R and that they might not be factory. That is a sweet deal though. Also would they be a perfect fit for my car(96ls-s)? Sorry if that's a stupid question. Just wanna make sure.

Never mind, I'm just going to ask procarparts.com. Can you give me advice on what combination of strut bars and sway bars I should use? My car isn't dropped and I don't plan on doing that for a while.
Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.

The bars on procarparts.com aren't OEM but they are exact copies. I have an OEM one and I bought the procarparts one by way of comparison. The only difference is the material the black parts on the end are made of. That is it. Color, weight, everything was exactly the same as the bar I had in my car. I had the Civic Type R bar but it is the same thing as the Integra.

The best bar to get would be a nuspeed bar with the 4 point support. Those are way nice. If you mainly drive in a straight line, like me, then you don't really need a beefy bar. I like the looks of mine just fine. I'll post a pic if you want.

You'll probably have better luck getting recomendations on what kind of sway bars to get by starting a thread on it. If you can come back with a size or brand then I can find it but I'm not very good at suggesting suspension parts. My suspension is still all stock and besides the front ITR bar and rear upper tie bar, all my bars are stock too.