Thread: City in Chaos
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 04:47 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Oh good...now the city's on fire. All that water and there's fire everywhere. From now on I think that if the National Guard sees anyone running around in the streets, they should just shoot them on site. No questions or warnings. Anyone left there who isn't in a hospital or shelter can't be up to any good.

Anyone else see Bush paying lip service to these people? Like flying over the area is going to help anyone (I'm sure it makes a good photo-op, though). All of those troops and he's still too chickenshit to actually land. Then he went to Mississippi and walked around and patronized people who'd lost everything before no doubt hopping on his plane and heading home for a nice steak dinner. Fucker.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote