View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 04:21 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

After working for so long in retail/customer service for so long, trust me when I say that those people are dicks. If something doesn't go your way and you can't resolve it while you're on the premises but you still can't let it go, you're an asshole (unless a crime or money is involved). Anyone who can't fix the problem while at a hotel and gets their panties in such a twist that they have to email and complain (which is way weaker than calling...c'mon, be a fuckin' man), and THEN respond to the company's response...come on man...if you've got enough free time for that, you're not an important person. Most people complaining won't say even half of what they really think (apparently you should always be polite to those you feel have screwed you), so you know the people who wrote that shit just can't let it go. The bottom line? Sure...maybe the hotel screwed up, but only an asshole emails to complain like that. The customer is rarely right.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote