View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 07:41 PM   #6
silver

Re: for your enjoyment

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
Moron #1-
"Well, I just stayed at an Embassy Suites in New York City and they had a business Center with 2 Complimentary Computers in their business center.

Perhaps you should attempt to come outside of your shell and see what works in other Embassy Suites. Also, the tone of your E-Mail was extremely rude, ignorant, and not helpful.

I work for a very large Bank in Pittsburgh. I am also in a very high level position. I am going to work with my Travel Department to ensure that you are taken off the list of preferred Hotels. I will also be writing a letter to a higher authority than you to let them know that my corporation will not be doing business with you in the future.

We know and live the concept of customer focus in our organization. Perhaps you could enroll in some customer focus classes yourself and your hotel may be as successful at your competitors."

here is something Leets wrote about it.

Translation:

Well, I just stayed at a different Embassy Suites than yours and they were different. How can this be?

Perhaps you should attempt to come inside my shell and see how I expect everything to be the same, regardless of where I am. I would also like you to take into consideration my magical e-mail that has the ability to portray “tones” that were once strictly portrayed audibly next time you choose to inaudibly write to me.

I work for Buck Consultants, a small independently run member of ACS, an international organization of financial consultants. Although Buck Consultants isn’t an ACTUAL bank, I’m still going to pretend like it is because it makes me feel more important… especially since my “high level position” is, considering I’m an independent consultant, a title I thought up all on my own (aren’t I imaginative?). I will be meeting with all members of my “Travel Department”, including Mr. Expedia, Mr. Orbitz, and Mrs. Hotels.com regarding my experience. I will be suggesting that your hotel be removed from our list of “prererred Hotels”, otherwise known as my Microsoft Outlook contacts list.

I know and live the concept of customer focus because I am a consultant, and without anyone to consult I would be out of this “made-up” job. Perhaps you should visit the Embassy Suites in New York City and copy every inch of their floor plan so that next time I venture out into the real world it won’t seem so different and scary.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote