View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 12:24 PM   #5
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

well.. ive been trying out a bunch of different programs trying to find something that works for what i need, and as it sits right now, ive got sound forge, and that works... basically. i cant loop tracks and record over them while they are running, which makes it very hard to mix tracks togethter(which i havnt been able to do with 100% success) right now im downloading the trial of FL studio and it looks like i'll be able to mix in there, and hopefully record also. sound forge has the effects i was looking for, but wouldnt add them in as a pre-amp, only post-recording making it a little harder to play with those effects(ever try playing without delay and mimicing the sound in your head so it sounds halfassed once mixed )

if you can find that propellerhead drop me a pm or post up here. im looking for anything. computer speed shouldnt be a problem, im running 768mb ram, 2.4 ghz.. running only the music program while recording(i already ran into problems trying to do 2397846123984 things at once with these programs)

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote