View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 02:04 AM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I was wondering where you were, Aaron. Yeah...after the reformat I scan using 3 programs (Adaware Personal SE, Xoftspy, and Spybot S&D v1.3) usually once a day. I also do a full system check at least once a week with Norton AV. Aside from random cookies, no real spyware as of yet. I think the big problem is that I always try to multi-task the shit out of my computer. I'll run a program like TMPGenc while using Realplayer, IE, and probably Outlook all at once. Slows shit to almost a crawl...especially when running TMPGenc. Maybe I'll go with a WD 160GB HDD instead of the 200GB is the 200s have problems. I don't need a TON of extra space...just enough to keep my movies (I usually have 5-10 at any given time. The problem is that most of the places you see good prices for HDDs like CDW or Newegg sell OEM units...which I imagine come without instructions. I will definitely need instructions once the thing is in. I can install it...but i don't know how to properly set it up. Bollocks to CDW and Newegg.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote