View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 01:15 AM   #11
dabouncerx24

Well I understand your situation. Remember, it's your decision at the end. I'm sure that you are interested in fixing your Teg and go "speeding" once in a while correct? And this car will be your daily driver for the next few years correct?

Now I know Honda engines can give you 225,000 easy. But thats considering if the car was made in 1990 or something. Do the math, that car has 22000 on it per year. I'm guessing since you need the car so urgent, the college that you are enrolled in is far away from your home correct? Take that distance, multiply by the number of times you travel from home to theirs for the next few years...add it to the miles you'll put on the engine from those "speeding" rampages (:P)...even for a Honda engine...that's kinda harsh..since it's already been worked pretty hard.

Ok I've just written half a bible...but whatever. If you're looking for cars being sold by private parties also, check this site. www.craigslist.org
It's a free advertisement site with millions of hits a day. Go to the site, find Tennesse on it, then search for Integra.
dabouncerx24 is offline   Reply With Quote