View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004, 11:35 AM   #34
Mischief

my beer bong
a little story to go along with it.. knowing we wouldn't have a beer bong last night me and my cousin decide to head to home depot and build our own.. so we grab some tubing and the funnel, looking at nozzles to get a shut off valve.. that's when one of the employees walks over to us and asks if we're making a beer bong and we were like yea.. was quite surprising when he grabbed the funnel and tubing and said "you're doing it all wrong, c'mon I'll show you how to do it" he proceeded to hook us up with the sweetest homemade beer bong (seen above) and tell us stories of him making a four man beer bong in the store before.. best part about it is that the final cost was something like 10.83.. 4 dollars cheaper than buying it online.. was like 2 connectors, 3 metal clamps, the valve (most expensive part, cost like 5 bucks) and the funnel.. lady at the register didn't charge us for the tubing..

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote