Thread: Dilemma...
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 02:23 PM   #21
MissJDM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
I'm curious why you'd say that? How old are you?

My theory is that every relation in life makes you what you are. The more you experience, doesn't have to be sexually, the stronger your personality and self will be.

When I flow with someone it greatly intrest me. There's something between me and that person, a mutual attraction. But we usually attracted by one anothers personality, more then physical being. Older chicks like this about me and that's why I tend to date them. Her marriage and what she does is her desicion, what she does is up to her. But if we're good together I'm not going to push it away. Why would I?

To start with, I'm 18 as of September, but I don't think age has TOO much to do with the opinions right now. However, I do understand what you are trying to say, but I strongly believe in Karma..what comes around, goes around. I just don't think it's good to be mixed up in all of this; if she were SERIOUSLY unhappy with her marriage, she can get out of it herself. Get out of it on her own and not think, "well, I'll have someone else right away." Am I making sense to you? It's kind of hard for me to word, but the point is that if she were to make drastic decisions like so, she should'nt include you in the picture yet, she needs to battle and end one story before she starts the next. You're correct, that it is her decision, but I have a big ol feeling that later down the road, her past will bite you in the ass.

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote