View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 02:12 AM   #86
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

The resurrection of this thread is a ghost story in itself. Frankenthread!

Anyhow...I've got one. A friend and I were traveling around in the sticks a while back. We used to just drive around and flog his car and just see what was out there. One night we came up on this old abandoned house. It didn't have a front door and all of the windows were busted out. So we figure we'll take a look around the inside. It was weird...it was obvious the house had been vacant for years...probably decades, but everything on the inside was like someone had just up and left. Most of the furniture was there, a few paintings and misc. things were still there too. The stove in the kitchen was a potbelly stove so it was obvious the house was seriously old. The weird thing was that in the kitchen there was a door that went nowhere. It sat on a wall that faced straight into the living room on it's opposite side. There was literally nowhere this door could have led, yet it still had a frame and hinges and everything. Neither of us were about to open it. There was also a small room off to the side of the living room that was full of a bunch of old farming/old auto parts as well as some farming clothes (old heavy duty work gloves, coveralls, etc...all in perfect but dusty condition) but there was no sign of the place ever having been a farm. Then there were the pictures that were taken. After we went back to the car my friend took a couple pictures. Everything around the house came out just fine but the house itself was just sort of a misty blur. This wasn't just one picture, either. He took 4 pics from slightly different angles and all came out the same. I'll email him and see if he still has them (this was before digital cameras were so popular and cheap, so who knows).

Good ghost stories and great pics...go to http://www.ghoststudy.com
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote