Thread: Eagle1 Nanowax
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 10:33 PM   #11
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: Eagle1 Nanowax

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
Initial impression: I dont really like it.

It never really dried to a white, flakey residue, like other waxes do.
It was difficult to remove because of that and even after everything was gone, the surface doesnt look that great.
Its as if the wax didnt dry. Wiping a towel across sometimes leaves smears on the surface. (Yes, fully dried and wiped down w/ the included micro-fiber towel AND towels of my own)

One thing that is kinda neat, yet confusing, is that if you breathe onto your paint, it will fog up like a window. This could be because its ultra smooth.

Tomorrow I'll wash my micro-fiber towels, wipe it down again (once-over), and look at it in the sunlight. I'll write another reveiw after that.

I hear that the wax only lasts 3weeks max before breaking down, so I also plan to go over it w/ another coat of standard paste turtle wax for protection and longevity. ...Plus Im doing a photoshoot tomorrow night, for myself, and want it to look as shiney as possible.

(Oh, I also used some Blue Magic polish on my headlights to remove the yellow residue. Worked excellently; Im very pleased.)

after this

Quote:
review 2
I still dont like it.

It really does NOT mix well w/ other waxes and I had to buff like crazy to get the swirlies out.
It really isnt very reflective either. Ive gotten better results w/ cheaper waxes.
Overall...very unsatisfied.

this

Quote:
they probably dont...but even if they did, Im not going to take the time to do that. Far too lazy.

and this your too lazy to spend 10 mintues on the phone??
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote