View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 05:52 PM   #37
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
yet most agreed it looked like an american airlines plane or airliner of somesort.

and nothing like a missle.

Again...I don't think they were making the contention that it was a missle. A few people said it sounded like a missle while others said it looked like a small passenger jet. Plus I trust pictures...not people. People are stupid...pure and simple. Pictures can be altered, but I've seen all o those pictures before...they just didn't have people pointing the same thing out. And honestly...do you really think an untrained and inexperienced pilot could fly a 60 ton commercial airliner 2ft off the ground at 530mph (the "official" estimations)? I could be wrong, but at those altitudes and speeds, I'm not even sure a 757 would hold together. They don't even travel that fast generally when they're cruising at 30,000ft and the air's a helluva lot thinner there. Then there's the hole that's much too small for a 757, lack of any debris, no jet fuel even though there should have been...what did it say...something like over 5,000 gallons on board. I just think that if it truely had been a 757 then the pentagon would be half gone. It just doesn't add up. Like I said at the beginning, I'm not making any statement one way or another...I'm just really damn suspicious. And you're right...the music was pretty cool.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote