Thread: D series turbos
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 01:10 AM   #3
lilhonda

i dont care if you "could" get into the tens with enough cash what i wanna know is where a turbo will put me roughly. besides i dont think a d series motor will hit tens in a four door without weight reduction or just re engraving the engine code on a b series motor to look d series. basically im trying to figure out if i need to dump the d series or not and if the answer is dump it ill prolly dump the whole four door but i really dunno for shure yet. and i dont wanna do weight reduction either the whole point is itd be a sleeper and itd be roomy for about anything youd want and weight reduction would eliminate the functionability of the car. it looks good right now so i could sell it for what $$ is in it easily but if it has potential with the current motor i might keep most likely a motor swap will point to a new car for me. but thanks for trying. if anyone could give me some ideas on what mods would put me where thatd be great. (2 or 4 door i can adjust em for a four door with a rough estimate) thanks.