Thread: Lesbianism
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 01:37 AM   #77
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Alright, I don't know what the hell "reconfim" means in the conext in which you've used it (reconfirm means to establish more firmly...I don't know how I could possibly reconfirm how wrong you are or how hypocritical you're being). What I do know is that you're apparently batshit insane. Men and women are essentially the same...a bunch of retarded hairless apes running around fucking each other over. Women have no more compassion than men and in many cases none at all. How many women out there marry for money vs. men? Yeah...so very compassionate. You think women are better simply because you're a woman. You're absolutely blind to the idea that maybe we're all the same. Some of us will fuck over others, some of us won't. It'd be easy for me to say "no way...guys are better because blah blah blah" just because I'm a guy. But no...as a human sexuality minor I KNOW what the truth is. Do us all a favor...don't forgive us for our mistakes, don't be loyal (that's a complete fucking joke...women...loyal...right), and don't use your hearts. Then everyone will be fucked because you've failed to realize you need us just as much as we need you (for what I'm not sure yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually). I don't know who you've been listening to but you've been grossly misinformed. Women are just as shitty as men...plain and simple. Anyone who thinks otherwise should have big "M"s tattooed on their foreheads so they may be more easily identified as morons by the rest of us rational folks.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote