View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004, 11:43 PM   #20
beanbandit

Thank ya darlin'... Just tryin' 2 spread some knowledge on how 2 spread some love... ( Bean disclaimer - It is currently past 28 and a half hours that I have been awake so the sleep deprivation is kickin' in hard, so this may get silly tonight... also please forgive any typos... I like 2 believe my brain is like a finely tuned Italian V-12, except right now I'm only firein' on about 2 cylinders ) ( Of course I'm of English and French decent, so I'm still not sure how I got an Italian brain... maybe that's why I'm so mixed up!!!) Guess that's a bad analogy for a forum on Hondas.... REFERENCE 2 ITALIAN SPORTS CARS!!! BLASMPHEMER!!! sorry guys please don't send me 2 the lions, or the sharks with frickin' lazer beams........ Whew alrighty guess I'm way of track 2nite ( warned u ) Anywho.... Just wanted 2 send you a howdy Kool - Aid from what I've read of your posts you seem like someone who could actually hold their own in stimulating conversation - hope 2 chat wit ya soon... And I promise that next time I'm on this string I'll post some more nifty philosophies on the matters o' sex ( Need 2 keep educatin' these fine young gentlemen on the proper way 2 shower love upon all you beautiful women ) * with a bow, a kiss upon the hand, and the giving of a single perfect rose * I bid you all a fair adeu - Don Juan DeBandito