View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 10:43 PM   #1
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

im just a delivery boy

i currently am employed as a pizza delivery driver. the other night i was delivering a pizza across town. i was at a red light when this s-10 truck pulls up next to me.im just mindin my own buisness listening to music when i hear him reving up his engine. at first i just ignore it, i wasnt really in the mood to race. but then he starts honking his horn at me, so i look over and its some dude with his girlfriend and hes throwing his hand up at me and reving up his engine. now i dont have to many mods done to my car besides k&n filter charger. but i figured what the hell. so i throw my AT into first,hold the brake with my left foot and press the gas with my right. then the light turns green and i let go of the brake and slam the gas down. right off the line i jump about a car length a head of him.then i put it in 2nd and then he peels out in second and flies up just about a nose ahead of me. then i go into 3rd and we're even and then we run out of road, they merge into one lane before a overpass. so he slams his brakes and almost looses control and i put it in fourth and take off laughing. racing people with an AT kinda sucks but im gettin pretty damn good at it.i know this isnt much of a "kill story" but it just currently happened.
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote