View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 08:13 AM   #72
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
Originally posted by biker's back
.... I told her to goto the bathroom and fix it. She just rather looked at me all stupid like. Then I had to say "go to the bathroom, and shave between your legs and dont come out until its all gone." But even when it was all done just the thought of all that hair was such a turn of nothing serous happened that night.

"Go to the bathroom, and shave between your legs and dont come out until it's all gone''?? WTF dude?? Are you serious?? Did you tell her to finish her broccoli before leaving the table too?? I'm suprised she stayed. I would have told you to fuck off and left.

"But even when it was all done just the thought of all that hair was such a turn of nothing serous happened that night"
If you have that much of a hang up about coochie hair, you have some serious issues. It should be about her not her hair. I understand the package thing but coochie hair is NOT THAT serious. Now if she smells, then she's got problems you shouldn't even be around. You should have told her to go to the doctor instead. Girls with coochie hair do not normally smell. Yes, it's easier to keep the area clean without hair, I know, I'm completely waxed, BUT if the girl has cleanliness problems, being shaved/waxed IS NOT going to stop the smell. That's a health issue.