View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 03:11 PM   #534
ShagginJet

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Well, what I do is if Im out with a guy, say we go out to dinner and a movie, I will offer to pay for the dinner...and when we go to the movie I'll offer to pay that. Now, if he insists on paying for the dinner and movie, he must be a true, true gentleman...and if he lets me pay for the dinner and movie...then I'll get a slight hint that he might just be a moocher...so then I'll have to watch how he is...
I like a guy who will pay for the dinner and movie but there will be times where I feel I should do it...I won't just drain a guy of his money...but he should pay the majority...
That's one of my tests...

See this one doesn't work on me. I think a date should be mutual thing, if we like each other it shouldn't revolve around money. It shouldn't matter if i pay for everything or if you do, we're there for each other, not the activity we're doing.

On a side note i do like to pay, but woman can be f*cking expensive sometimes. Say we do dinner and a movie, then we go buy some drinks to take back to your place, if you offer to but the drinks i'm gonna say yes. If you say i'll get the movie you get the dinner & drinks, then i'll say fine... I like to be that gentleman, but in LA there are too many girls who are just out for a fun time on someone elses dime.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote