Thread: Getting Laid
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 10:26 PM   #61
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalvin
I'd rather she had her fun beforehand and as long as she doesn't sleep with 40 or 50 guys after we are married, I could care less.

Finally someone with something intelligent to say in this thread...I feel the exact same way. Everyone, I don't care who you are or what you think you are, has strong sexual desires. Monogamy is great with someone that you love and care about. But if you lose your virginity to one girl and stay with that one girl for the rest of your life, you will always wonder what it is like with someone else. Same goes with females. I have seen alot in my 28 years...most of it in the last 4 years of my life. I have had numerous girls proposition me (that were married or in a relationship) because they weren't getting satisfied sexually in their relationship. One of those was supposedly a "good girl" that never slept around or had sex until she got married. Then she found out that her husband sucked in bed and she never had an orgasm with him so she started looking elsewhere. Now, maybe if she had slept with a few guys before she got married she wouldn't have cheated on her husband or even married him in the first place. On the other hand, my ex-wife was very promiscuous before we got married and I found out after we got married that she had been with 80+ guys. She just decided that marriage shouldn't get in the way of her promiscuity. Sex is a very important part of human behavior and if you don't fulfill that humor desire/instinct/whatever you want to call it then it will cause problems at some later point. Basically what it comes down to is you need to "shop" around a little bit to get certain things out of your system and find someone that matches your desires and sex drive and also someone that has gotten their "shopping" out of the way as well........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote