View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 05:39 AM   #10
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
as do I...as far as all the psycho babble bullshit about wider hips as a sign of a good child bearer I could give a rat's ass about........the reason why I like a girl with a nice round ass? Something to grab onto during sex, some cushion during rear entry, sex doesn't sound like your playing yahtzee (hip bone hitting tail bone), looks more appealing than a girl with noassatall disease...I could go on but I think that pretty much covers it.........

While that may be true, it's a conscious rationalization of a subconscious desire. You could give a rat's ass about what you don't understand. Everyoone does everything for a reason. Your not born an ass man or a leg man or a breast man...it's part of an instinctual desire that you're not fully aware of that makes you seek out these women.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote