Thread: not a chance
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 09:00 PM   #58
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by drdingo21
I got it was the 1.8t from you, doche bag.
like you stated right after i said i thought we were talking about the 1.8t
here
and
dumbass

and again the car is underrated. it dynos at 212. now im not 100% sure you can add correctly but afte you account for drivtrain loss, that more that 240.

raped me? You car has no cargo space, is slow, no options and you paid 4k more than me....if i was raped then what happend to you?

LOL Let me piece what is apparently a difficult puzzle together for you.. ALL audi TTs are 1.8T (this year they actually did come out with a 3.2l V6). There are 2 versions of the 1.8T. A 180hp version, and a 225hp version. I was saying if you beat ANYTHING (which I doubt) it was a 180hp version.. not the 225 because that would only happen in your gay little dreams.

Your car is not underrated. It makes 240hp.. don't be an idiot and start claiming out of the blue that it magically makes 270hp.. cause it doesn't.

If I wanted cargo space I would have bought a grocery getting family sedan like yours. But I wanted (rather the wife wanted) a sports car.

No options? I didn't know things like BOSE premuim stereo, heated seats, etc etc etc.. were standard. Cool!

If anyone does a biography on you it would be titled "what a fucking moron"

Now accept your defeat and do not post again.. u look dumber and dumber everytime your little hands touch the keyboard.