View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 07:46 PM   #4
biker's back

I'd say its pretty simple this girl was good to you when you could keep tabs on you. She has alot of maturing to do and after you being her only real bf shes is going to want to experiment.

She's using you for emotionally secruity right now. When she left you and went to school she didnt want to lose the only man that loved her like you did. Now though shes thinking she'll be as happy with the guys in college that are willing to hook up with her.

I'd say for your sake I'd put some serious distance between the two of you. You'll find out in time how she really feels about you. My guess is she'll be coming crawling back, but who wants used goods? Your actions define the person you are. The both of you need to do alot of growing. neither of what you is doing is right and both of you are foolish to think your highschool love with win over all the things you have going against you.

Save your heart for a girl who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated and move on. Best of luck with this bro.