Thread: AOL passwords
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2004, 04:44 PM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Damnit Highlander...are you hacking your ex's AOL account? If so...I applaude you. Hehe. Here's what I'd usually do. If you try to go into their email account it'll prompt you for address and password. If you know enough about them you can usually hit the "forgot my password" link and answer whatever question they've setup for a forgotten password. Sometimes this doesn't work as some plases just route the password to an alternate email address. That or figure out the password to another one of their accounts as most people use the same password for most of their stuff. If all else fails you could do as Chris suggested and install a key logger...but you usually have to be at their computer to do so. I know there's a way to gain remote access to someone's PC as well...the way IT guys and tech support does...but I know dick about networking and the sort.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote