Thread: The Perfect Guy
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 01:53 AM   #37
mylittlecivic

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
Damn.....beauty, it's soooo complicated. There's facial beauty, beauty of the bodice, beauty of the personality, and beauty of the person (the interaction of all things combined). It's simply unexplainable, it's just a feeling I have, a feeling that is unique to me and differs case-by-case with guy-friends I have.

The simplest definition would be that beauty is the embodiment of the traits I desire in a thing. The traits I desire are a matter of opinion, personal preference, fantasy, fetish, etc.

It's too subjective for definition. For instance, I have a buddy where we frequently differ in opinion on girls. If he finds her attractive, I almost always find her nasty and vice versa. There are some girls we both agree on for looking bad, and some we agree on for looking good, though.

b

didnt he cover that? "beauty is the embodiment of the traits I desire in a thing" since everyone is different everyone is attracted to different things so what is beautiful to one person may just be 'ok' to someone else.

Even if you dont find beauty one way in someone there is always something beautiful about that person we are all beautiful

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote