View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 07:34 PM   #44
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Just to clarify...nothing out there is meant to be. There are only those things that you make happen. A girl came into my work the other day and wanted a book for a nursing exam. While I'm getting it for her she starts telling me that god told her that she was supposed to apply at UMKC (local college) but once she found out she could afford it that god led her to KU. Now...I don't know if she's just a moron or if she can't accept any of her own responsibility, but it was all I could do to keep from smacking her. The moral: Don't ever rely on things to be predetermined. The fact that you didn't call him tells me that it wasn't a top priority for you in the first place. If it was, you would have called no matter how nervous or whatever you were. So simply take solice in knowing you didn't want it as bad as you thought you did.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote