View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 02:11 PM   #3
Honda_Tengoku

Trans-AM and Camaros are not very well built cars. I just plain dont like them. Sure in a straight line they are fast. Thats all they have. The plastic interior just falls apart, the handling is not that good, and can be unpredictable at times with the sold rear axle. The reliabilty is less than to be desired (atleast in my case) Also I just dont like cars that feel heavy. The Trans-AM/Camaros definately do, atleast to me. Not to mention everyone has a GM or Ford muscle car in their driveway making 600 HP. Its just too easy to make power in those cars. There is no challenge what so ever. How do I know? I used to own a Trans-Am. Got rid of it. Obviously I am pro-imports now for the reliability, gas mileage, handling, and the challenge. Its up to u. It depends on what Price range u are looking at but at new cars I would say as far as front-wheel drives the Dodge SRT-4 Neon (GOD here comes the hate posts!!!) would be my choice, and its only 21,000!!! Other cars I would choose would be the Lancer EVO VIII, or Subaru Imprezza WRX and maybe the WRX STi. Thats just me though. Good luck in your car hunt.