View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 12:37 AM   #40
ohiochica

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I truely do feel badly for the girls that want to have children but cannot have ones of their own. But that doesn't mean that they wouldn't be able to give another child a loving home to live in.

I could careless about the "pain" of being in labor and giving birth to a child....that's not what makes me not want to have children of my own. It's just the fact that I know that there are a lot of awesome children that are brought into this world and aren't given the chance that most of us get. They grow up in foster care or in an adoption place....that's not fair to them. So I figure, why bring more children into the world when there are so many that all they want is a family that loves them for who they are.

you took the words out of my mind! that is exactly how i feel. why bring more kids into this messed up world when there are sooooooooooo many that need a home now? its so sad.

oh and cash.......did ya know the pill is now being linked to cancer? being that my mom died of cancer at age 54 i sure as hell am not putting poison in my body that can possibly cause cancer. Lucky for me the last 2 guys i have dated/made love to have had vasectomies.

and i agree it sucks that the doctors wont even think about it for us since we are so young. wonder if it could be done with legal orders ect. hmmmmm............

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote