View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 10:33 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

LMAO...all of this before I even saw the damn thing. First of all...why would I drive 1000 miles to hit a drag strip when there's one about 45 minutes away? Second of all, it's not my job to satiate the mindless ramblings of someone who's car runs about 5-6 seconds slower than my car in the 1/4. Please...let me spend a couple hundred bucks on gas and take a week off of school so I can stomp you WITHOUT my turbo (which is off the car at the moment), and then drive all the way back feeling like I just kicked a puppy (which is what me racing you about amounts to on my part). This is the most pathetic attempt at being a keyboard bully I've ever seen. "Drive halfway across the country so we can race!". Nowhere in rambling incoherent post did you even come close to anything that resembled a rational thought. Everyone here is dumber for having read it, and may god have mercy on your soul you poor pathetic insecure boy.

Side note: V8's right...even if this wasn't directed at me, I'd still call you a moron. Your activity on this board has amounted to little less than being a troll and I don't know what boards you're used to, but people around here don't generally make random ridiculous insults at other members, especially with so few posts. Just crawl back under whatever rock you came out from and let it be.

BTW 94_Accord...I believe I've asked this dick before to restrict anything like this to PMs...apparently he doesn't get it.

Edit: Civickid...even on a bottle and me N/A this guy isn't taking me. The motor by itself makes about 425-450hp. This is all just a bad joke.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika