View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 09:13 PM   #63
91d16

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t
Hey dude. Chill out man. Why do we need this drama. Maybe you are right. Maybe he was totally wrong. Maybe he was attacking him because we are all pretty tired of the new guys coming in here and causing drama. If you will notice, we don't all agree about everything. The older members have a way of dealing with each other that seems to work pretty well. It is called tact. You see we don't go around telling everyone that they are f****n retarded and wrong about everything. We discuss things like adults. We do get rather upset when some new guy comes in here for the sole purpose of starting fights. If you will notice, we don't start personal attacks. But if someone attacks me or my beliefs personally, why am I not aloud to argue back? Maybe you should look at the context a little closer. This is not a personal attack on you. It is mearly an explanation of why we do what we do.
J

I just think it's funny that the illusions guys whole point was simply " Stereotyping all Honda owners with fart can exhaust isn't a fair assumption " and then civickid0to60 had to act like a big shot board groupie and be a bitch. The guy sounds decent that's the bad part. Just because someone does something to there car and someone else doesn't like it. That doesn't give them a right to be a fag about it. discussing things like adults doesn't consist of singling out one person and each of his mods then go on to let him know exactly what is (in his opinion) wrong with them like he's God or somthing. That stuff makes me sick.