View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 08:47 PM   #61
91d16

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60

oh and illusion, your new to the board and i mean......your car has wood grain in the dash...not exactly a "mean machine"...now its people like you that i cant stand....one reason because you are the kind of guy who will down both ends of the stories above, you would down my car, and GT40's. But, at least we have things in our car that actually improve some kind of performance.....for instance your subs....dont add HP believe it or not, and your "dress up kit" under the hood doesnt make your engine any cooler, faster, or add HP. Your the kind of person who puts in a headlight conversion, and thinks his car is bad as shit....oh......you did do that?! hahaha. Get out of here kid,man,boy,or child whichever you prefer to be. Put it this way, your car is a luxury car its supposed to look nice.......for old people. GT40's is a muscle car its supposed to be a sleeper of sorts, but not to people who actually know what the **** their talking about when it comes to cars.

thats all i gotta say. peace.

and another thing I like wood grain dash it's more luxery than most cars have. Why not the addin?? Also you claim all luxery cars are supose to just look nice. I'd put my friends stock Maxima up against your ride any day.