Thread: Funny sh8t
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2002, 11:08 PM   #1
TruHeel142

Funny sh8t

Today @ work, I wuz outside takin a break when up rolls the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. This 94-97 Teg LS pulls up and parks right next to where i wuz.....now, everyone picture a white 94-94 LS.....ok, but this is where the ricer-wanna-being starts. This guy has a front body kit (no side skirts or rear) but just front. One problem with it.......ITS freaking gray!!! A white LS with a gray, unpainted body kit on it. I don't kno what the name of the kit wuz, but in b/w the front teg lights were 2 gaps, making it look kinda like a civic front with teg lights.

But anyhow this guy also had a carbon fiber hood too. But the worst wuz, this guy had a crappy body kit,(not painted, but anyways), but he didn't have rims, he had his stock hubcaps......Everyone imagining this, A white teg with a gray unpainted body kit(ugly) and carbon fiber hood wit no rims....now, this is when i started laughing so hard. This poor b*stard couldn't even rice out his car. I almost died laughing looking at this POS. And then he started up, and pulled out, and I DID die laughing...........HE didn't have a back left hubcap!!!! hahahahhaha, i wish u all could have seen it, it wuz so freaking funny. And as he pulled away, from the sound and speed he wuz going, i could tell he had no intake, exhaust, turbo, etc.........

If anyone sees this car, pls don't laugh so hard u get in a wreck