View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 09:46 PM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
I say- if they're upset you're digging-there's something to hide- if there isn't anything to hide- you wouldn't have reason to dig.

'ya dig?'

That's kind of a catch 22, don't ya think? Certain things aren't any of your business whether something's up or not. Going digging around people's personal shit like that is just a fishing expedition. You don't have the slightest clue what you'll find...but you hope you find SOMETHING. I'd get pissed just on general principle. If you don't trust them enough that you can't stay out of my private stuff then why the hell are you with them? Go off and find another guy you feel you CAN trust. But if you're the nosey type then that probably won't work...you'll just start after the next little while. All in all looking through people's personal stuff is just plain wrong and shows you have neither the trust nor the self restraint to be in a relationship to begin with.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote