View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 02:45 PM   #68
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Alright...call me and whoever else an idiot all you want but it won't change the fact that you're wrong. The numbers you're using are unofficial stuff from other sites and for all you know could be totally lies.
Those are numbers other drivers are getting. I don't understand you. I posted links to magzines and you say that the drivers will do better. I post links to drivers and you say they are lies? They are numbers froma forum just like this one.

Quote:
And did I read that right? Did you just compare your car favorably to an '03 Cobra? The '03 Cobras will without a doubt blow the doors off of ANY Honda product perhaps short of an S2000 (and that would have to be on a road course). Again, you're trusting Motor Trend. They're so used to testing FWD cars I think they've forgotten how to drive a RWD car with real power. So please, before you go around calling other people idiots, consider the source. I've actually tried to be fairly respectful so far...I just disagreed. But if you're gonna be a dick about it then people will ignore everything you say...and not just because you're wrong.
no you didn't read that right. I wasn't comapring anything. I asked. Hence the "?"

Im not trying to be a dick. I told you i beat that svt and i told you how i beat. People called BS on me i post number that show they are about equal in performance and you call me a dick? If you don't like it, then stop reading the thread. Plain and simple.

Last edited by drdingo21 : 01-29-2004 at 02:48 PM.