View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 02:37 PM   #67
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Alright...call me and whoever else an idiot all you want but it won't change the fact that you're wrong. The numbers you're using are unofficial stuff from other sites and for all you know could be totally lies. Then there's the driver factor. Either you're driver of the year or the guys you race are absolutely horrible, yet I find it hard to believe you'd consistently find all of these terrible drivers. Again with the Motor Trend...don't put stock in ANYTHING you read there as far as their tests...they're always way off on just about every stat vs. other publications, namely enthusiast mags when the tests are conducted by people who ACTUALLY know how to drive a car hard. And did I read that right? Did you just compare your car favorably to an '03 Cobra? The '03 Cobras will without a doubt blow the doors off of ANY Honda product perhaps short of an S2000 (and that would have to be on a road course). Again, you're trusting Motor Trend. They're so used to testing FWD cars I think they've forgotten how to drive a RWD car with real power. So please, before you go around calling other people idiots, consider the source. I've actually tried to be fairly respectful so far...I just disagreed. But if you're gonna be a dick about it then people will ignore everything you say...and not just because you're wrong.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika