Thread: 10 psi
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 11:03 PM   #56
armyguy5
3rd Gear

alright real answers for midnight02...first off good luck finding better internals for and 02....i seem to hit a wall when i started looking.. second main difference other then litre size in the d16-d17 is how the manifold is...the d16 uses round and the 17 uses square (or the other way around) running 10 will eventually blow your engine withouth doing any internal work. If your gonna turbo it i reccommed a quafe LSD it goes for $1000 for a 02 ex. Be careful what you do to your car becuase the 02's a ULEV's and if you have to take emmisions for your state your screwed if you turbo.....i got an 02 ex...most of my stuff comes from ebay.....honeslty it's not bad...at the time i bought this stuff i was in the army...now i'm a broke college kid....if you have any questions you can IM at bbguy5 on aol....also my brothers a honda tech so i get answers from him all the time about my honda...oh yea get an ACT clutch and flywhell run you about 500

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote