Thread: 10 psi
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 09:27 AM   #28
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
you spent freakin 5k$ for like 40hp, 2 others on this small board have both had freak problems with their swaps in the last couple of months.

NOW WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!

seeing as how you dont live near here i dont see us being able to race anytime soon. so go to the track and post some times along with a video of you doing it, then i'll do the same and we'll compare.

170 hp - 125 hp = 45 more hp, and a completely stock motor to work on.

Yes, i dont see us being able to race anytime soon, but even so - your car would loose to a completely stock integra LS (you know, the BSERIES 140 hp ls motor). Im not trying to flame at all, im just trying to back up the fact that a few boltons on a D16Z6 dont do very much at all. I know you dont wanna swap your motor, but why dont you just look around junkyards stateside (like i wish I had done) for a USDM B18C or B18B.

Just for sake of argument, since i run the same if not slightly faster than a stock GSR, i think you'd still come up with the short end of the stick on that one.

Have you ever taken your car to the track? Im just wondering - i plan on going when it gets warmer up here and i will post times. Im sure i will suck my first few times, but mistakes are to learn from and it will be fun regaurdless.