View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 11:18 AM   #27
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
I think black mentioned she was a D at some point

I wouldn't doubt that for a second. Jeez Blackwolf...did ya bring enough breasts for the rest of the class? Hehe.

As for you Eclipse, you don't have a damn thing to worry about. I'd say from the pics you're just about average size or so...I'm guessing a 34 or 36B? But what do I know? All the girls I've ever been with have been a 36C. It's almost creepy, really. Every single one of them. And that's not cuz I go out and about and check out a chick's bra before we hook up. Honestly, I'c love to date a girl just a bit smaller. And DSBlu is right gentlemen...we're damn lucky there are chicks on this board willing to put up and show off what they got up top.

In retrospect, my post that suggested you ladies post your pics was made after liquors had drunkened me as a joke...I can't believe you actually did it. Hehe. But hey...I'm not complaining.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote