View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 08:05 PM   #21
illusion

I wasn't trying to be a complete penis although it may have come off that way. My angst was more general than directed towards you. Maybe it's just the frustantion of driving THE slowest car I've ever owned and constantly getting egged on or picked on simply by the looks of my car. I have fartcan exhaust, because it sounds good and that I got a $600 axle back for $50 because some kid was hurting for money and for $50 I figured what the hell, and they sound VERY nice despite their appearance, very deep and grumbly. I just get sick of people coming up and revving me because I suppose I seem to look like I like to street race, although the only person I'll race under normal circumstances, is myself alone on my bike.

I suppose I jumped down your throat due to the inordinate amount of attacks I've seen since I've been back online(spent 6 months overseas then came back and had carpal tunnel surgery so I was out of the loop for a while). Your post just struck me as the typical "I have a domestic, you have a piece of shit" kind of post and ruffled my already ruffled feathers. I apologize for coming off like that.

I guess my end point was that not all import owners are knuckleads, wait that's one of my favorite motors, Boneheads. It gets on my wick when folks typify import owners, because some of us, even some who like the wrench on their cars, aren't 2F2F street ricers....errr racers...EVEN with fart can exhaust, huge stereo, and other cute ammenities.

Again I apologize for bleeding at the crotch. I was in a foul mood, and for some reason I took your post personally.

P.S. Good looking ride, I wasn't poking at you by the picture, I was was just trying to picture yours in my head with all of the goodies underneath. Although my fav stang is a 67~68 Notchback with the 302 windsor. I'd sell my wife for one, or maybe the wife and some extra cash? lol.