Thread: So now what?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 01:28 PM   #1
VR4_Craver
Banned

So now what?

I dont know what to do now.....This girl i dated off and on for 6 years that i still work with and go to school with came to work today and we started talking. I will let you know now i am very jealous person with my girlfriends. Not a possesive jealous like i dont care that she went to some guys house and went to a party with friends cause i totally trusted her. its a jealous thing that if I ever found out she cheated on me or saw some guy touching or flirting with her (grabbing or trying to kiss her) i wouldnt take it lightly.Never could i bring myself to hit her though so im not abusive. Well this time i broke up with her about a month ago and weve talked and "hung out" a few times. I still love her with all my heart and today she cofessed to me that she dont like her boyfriend and the whole christmas thing made her realize this. Thie is the first christmas in 6 years we havent been together.... On top of this her mom tells her how she dont want her going around with her boyfriend. And that her mom misses me and dont like being at the house without me there.And it seemed like everytime we talked it ended in a fight. One fight got way out of hand and we both said things that shouldnt have been said. Mainly her though. She was saying the hurtfull things and i was saying the true things about her boyfriend. today i also told her that she needs to step back and reavaluate her life and call me when she gets things back in order. Now i know a few things have been said that people shouldnt have said and i handled those asap. Now i have been also eyeing this girl that i work with and want to ask her out but now that my ex is around again i dont know what to do with it....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote