View Single Post
Old 12-25-2003, 08:43 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

Well dont I feel like im covered in s}{it

Well, went up to the local hangout spot and I saw an add in the magazine i was reading in wendy's about this guy that lived around town who had "imports for sale". Well, I call him and he says that he can come meet us. So, in he rolls him and his brother. One, driving a new rsx type s. fully stock. But, the car the guy had for sale came in after taht..... a 1991 black MKIII Supra turbo, 20g turbo 24' intercooler, port a polish, 40 bore and stroke,mass air flow chip, JET ECU upgrade,external wastegate, some real big hks BOV, fuel pump, fuel regulator, 8.5mm iginition wires, underdrive pulleys and cranks, stage 4 clutch, lightened fly wheel, turbo timer, boost controller,MSD ignition and blaster coils, carbonfiber splitter, dual exhaust conversion, blue underglow, blue underdash neons, black roll bar, a-pillar gauge pod, touring style wing (not a shopping cart one, its really low and actually looks good) Toyo Zrated tires wrapping konig imagines in black with a polished lip and of course the shaved badges and antenna.......in short...............the sickest ride I've ever seen that wasnt sponsered by anyone.

Now, the kid and me start talking about it blah blah blah, well he says you wanna run in it once? I said sure...... I get in, not only are the seats comfy...but yet cozy as well. Especially when he launched...and you sink into them probably about 2 inches deep. Well, a brand new sti comes in behind us as we pull out and he revs his engine and blows off, and i believe that this is the first time in my life where I actually thought that a WRX had nothing on the car I was sitting in. Well, the kid just smiled and looked back, and turned out...now in comes the wrx and were on the straightaway, the wrx comes next to him, looks over smiles and waves....who the hell waves?! the kid stomps it, and before i know it he is nothing but a spec. the car hauls azzzzz. Ok, well Im insane so I asked if he wanted to race me.

and thus that is why i felt like i was covered in shit. because he theorectically shit on my car. and i literally shit in my car. Cause damn.....long story short, hes selling that car for 8,900 bucks with only 73 on the motor. So.... i made him a deal to hold it for me, and we'll see if i can grab that sucka.