View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 12:29 PM   #1
ef9civic

last nights race

I thought I posted it last night but I couldn't seem to find it (I was semi drunk when I got home so I just crashed ) anyway last night I was rolling around town with another friend of mine and we found this local group wrx, caught up with it and was trying to talk to the guy but he maybe didn't see us or somthing I dunno but this car beihind me (GTP) was revving at me so I slowed down and rolled down my window. I told my friend i'd rather not race cause I really didn't wanna, but my freind asked him anyway if he wanted to race for 30 bucks and before I could say anything he was like " you can't hang with me " and started telling me how his car has a stage 3 supercharger with an intercooler kit or some shit I wasn't listening the only thing I really heard was "you can't hang with me" hehe so I said ok man whatever stop talking let's race yanno. I told him I was turbocharged but he didn't give a shit he said it didn't matter. So I said let's go in the country cause I don't wanna be stupid and race in town but he declined and said " we race lights so do you wanna race or not " so I was like yea sure whatever lights fine.. so anyway we finally catch a light and we were on a freakin slope kinda so every time I push my clutch in I roll backwords which really sucked but I was still pissed off so I didn't care. The turn light turned and I had a decent launch. I got him by about 2.5 cars and then I kept charging hard and picked it up to about 3 or 4 cars but then I heard this clink clink squeel sound behind me and he started racing up and shortened the lead to like 2 cars again and kept coming so I power shifted into the next gear and left him again about 5 cars. We went up to like i'd say 100 at least I am totally not for sure so don't quote that, but ya I won and we pulled over. He gave me this bullshit story about how shitty his start was and how blah blah blah and he wanted to go on a country road etc. I knew then that dik wasn't going to pay me so I asked him for my money a few times and he didn't hve it so I made him go to his gfs house which was the apartment complex next door. He banged on the door an shit but claimed he didn't have a key so he gave me his number and told me to call him he'll pay me. I don't think he will honestly cause i've called a few times and just got his voice mail but hey it was worth the kill