View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 02:26 PM   #31
nonovurbizniz

I've heard NOTHING but complaints from people who bought the greddy kit... it's NOT complete... and the fuel management SUCKS... When they first came out there were like 10 posts a week about someone trying to figure out how to properly fuel their greddy kit'd civic...

Also I wouldn't recomend a DSM sidemount intercooler... audi's saabs and porsche's ALL have Much better much bigger intercoolers for around the same price as a dsm one... The dsm sidemounts are basically worthless imo...

I don't know if greddy changed their fuel management... but all I've ever heard were negatives...

And the SVAFC cost like 5 times as much as the SMC... I'd go with the smc and 440cc injectors over the more expensive harder to tune vafc hack.

And bov's are to stop boost pressure from surging back to the turbo.. not the intake... When you put in the clutch and the engine speed slows... the turbo stops producing boost... so if there's not blow off valve then that boost pressure surges back to the turbo and tries to spin the turbine backwards... this can blow your turbo VERY quickly...

BOV's should be on ANY turbo car.