View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 08:25 AM   #15
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Ok, let me put in my 2 cents. If you talk to her, it will only make things worse. She'll only make an excuse like, "but that's way he shows he loves me" or the other classic "I can change him". HELL THE F@CK NO! For one, this sounds like this relationship could get physically abusive REAL fast then I know you'll lose what little self control you have around this ass next time you see him which could land you in jail or worse. Second, if she has to make excuses for him about this relationship, there is NO relationship. Unfortunately, you can talk till you're blue in the face and nothing will change but possibly creating a worse headache for you. What you CAN do is show her the difference of what a good guy is. Be the shoulder for her to cry on, be there to listen to her, be there to tell her what a beautiful woman she is, treat her as she should be treated and believe me, she will. It may not be over night, but it will be soon once she realizes this is how it's supposed to be. Also, be aware you'll have a fight on your hands to get her to realize this but it sounds like you really care about her beyond friendship and it will be worth it in the long run. There may also be a worst case senario that you may not get together with her after all this is said and done for whatever reason but you may have possibly just saved her life. Believe me when I say that verbal abuse takes longer to heal than bruises do when you're being used as a punching bag. Best wishes to you both.