View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 10:30 AM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah I have a tendancy to trust people too much. One thing that I wouldn't trust about that girl you're talkin about is the fact that she doesn't seem to trust you with her information. I think I'd be pretty pissed off about the imbalance in the relationship too if I were you. Are you sure you're not from York??? I had a friend all through high school that I was way close with and then she went away to college for a year, then moved back to York and told ME that I didn't want to be her friend. I was a lil confused about that one!!! I think you just need to be straight up with this girl and tell her how you feel. Let her know that you consider her a good friend but that it upsets you that she doubts you and that she won't confide in you.

As for the waitress....just be yourself. (geez...we should just have a sticky thread with that phrase in it as often as all of us use it on here to give advice!!!) If you've had her as your waitress before then you sort of know her...if you get her again start chattin her up and sorta goofin off with her. This makes you more memorable and you can sorta feel it out to see if she's interested in you or not. Then just tell her that you think that she's a very nice girl with a good personality and that you'd like to get to know her better and see if she'd like to have a cup of coffee or whatever it is that the people in TX do to get to know a person. Now you don't have to do all of this in one visit...that might overwhelm the girl...but just be relaxed about it.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote