View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 06:55 AM   #21
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Well excuse me for watching news reports.

And there we have our first mistake.. you want to talk corruption? The media is the most corrupt thing that exists. You believe some idiot like Geraldo, but not people who are actually there that know the difference between their ass and a hole in the wall.

Quote:
I was under the opinion that we were hunting Saddam like a wounded dog.

Oh we are.. make no mistake about that.. but as I said before.. that's a bonus.. He should be tried for crimes against humanity. The goal was to remove him from power.. and we have done just that. Goal achieved.

Quote:
i agree that we tried to remove him from power...by killing his sorry ass. Oh...and let me remind you we have laws in place that make it illegal for the president to ok the assassination of another head of state.

Of course we can dance around this back and forth forever.. so what? We were actually going after all senior leadership.. ever heard the old saying chop off the head and the body will die? What about alls fair in love and war? Imagine what would have happened if they managed to off Hitler in WWII.. millions of people would have never died... Please don't ever think about a job in global or national policy...

Quote:
Secondly, did I say there were NEVER any WMDs?

Yes, you did.. in case you forgot, here is what you said:

"...and there weren't any WMDs..." -GT40FIED, 2003

Quote:
Let's face it...we couldn't blow these people back to the middle ages because they LIVE in the middle ages. What are they gonna make this shit out of? Rocks and sand? but hey...they could've had them but they're long gone now and keeping our people there aren't gonna bring them back and it's costing us money. Do you see any reason in that?

I have no idea what you are tlaking about.. why would we want to blow these people into the stone age??? They are mostly good people no different than anyone here...I am sorry if you are bitching about the money the governement is costing "you". I never knew you had it so rough.. I really feel for you in your terribly difficult situation.. I hope you are never in my ****ing world.. you would not last a minute.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote