Thread: Wiring
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2001, 05:45 AM   #10
tightteg52

also judging of your guys consistancy you will ask for preferd brands. i went to the local audio shop w/ my friend. the products they carry/recomend are jl audio for subs/speakers phoinex gold for amps alpine for hu iasked the mfor a more out there setup of what i asked from you guys including install and all neceasarry xm radio equipment $1480 seemed reasonable and the guys where very helpfull but i think im gonna go w/ this stuff you guys fill in w/ your own suggestions and comments.

2 12's JL i believe they are 250 watts rms
2 6 1/2's JL upfront (right size for 94 integra???)
2 6x9's in back (right size for 94 integra???)
sufficent amps
caps if needed
HU lookin for Alpine i saw good looking alpine for 299 while i was there had cd-r playback.
And also very important a 10-12 disc cd changer1 nothing less then 10 .
Keyless entry is 99.95 installed there gonna get that also.

if you would change anything or could fil in the blanks please do. Als ohow do you think that would sound??? would i have ANY room left in my trunk not neccasry but would be nice seeing how this is my daily driver.

EDIT: also dynamat i've out grown racing so i dont minda the weight were would you guys recomend it licnse plate,door panel,trunk anywhere else??

EDIT: also what kinda box would you guys recomend sealed or ported like stated i listen to a lot of loud/deep stuff and lots of stuff that hits fast!