View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 11:36 AM   #10
V8killimports

Re: 96 ACCORD Leaves 2003 Sunfire at mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Limester
Well i was cruiseing thumping my 12's giveing pipe to whoever looked stupid you know... the usual.

lol I have to just read this again and again.. cracks me up. I guess I am old cause I dunno what it really means.. I have an idea.... buuuuut.. the usual? lol

Quote:
[i] i said what you pushing back there sounded like a single 10 or 12 he said a VolFenHag 1000W two channel Amp. i laid my 12's down and he laid his Amp down. then the flagger raised his arm he let out the most God awfull Scream of a Stock Exhaust ever... [/b]

Just curious, but how could you hear his stock exhaust from a sunfire, which i don't think you can hear anyways, as you are "laying down your 12s" and he is "laying down his amp"?

Quote:
[i](seeing that it was a Auto matic) well i gave him a chance, i took torture to my clutch and started in secound lugged out on my lauch but quickly stayed behind him went into 3rd not even pushing it he started to pull fast i went to forth pulled up to him a good 2/4 away pressed on the clutch Gave him a few rounds of Pipe and finished in 3rd gear at 91MPH (red lineing) Man i love my new amp.. he don't cruise much anymore. [/b]

Well seeing your car is probably just as slow as his.. with a couple mods.. which might make you a little faster, but starting in 2nd he prob woulda killed you. And again I like the part about "gave him a few rounds of pipe". Like you can hear that anyways at 91mph.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote