View Single Post
Old 08-04-2003, 03:52 PM   #24
DsBlu01CivEX

I'd so much rather do day or weekend trips than full blown vacays.....I have a tendency to pack like ALL of the clothes that I own, and then of course I have to pack all my shoes so that I have shoes that match all my possible outfits.....THEN I of course have to take all of my handbags along that will match the shoes that match the outfits. Now there are a couple VERY sad things about this....1 is that I don't wear or use 85% of the stuff I take on vacation with me. I only have it there in case I would happen to want to wear a particular outfit. I never know in advance what kind of clothing mood I'm going to be in. The second extremely sad thing about this is the fact that I know damn well that guys could give a rat's @ss what I'm wearing and whether my clothes coordinate with my shoes and handbags. I'm basically doing it for the girls...all girls match and what not to impress other girls not the guys. we're retarded. Guys don't typically put that kind of thought into it for us....and yet they look cute all not matching and stuff.

sorry for the rant!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote