Thread: goin crazy
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 10:42 PM   #9
zm_dawg

not to bring up something old....today would've been 2 weeks I hadn't talked to her...but she called on Friday thank god......I really feel like i'm goin crazy...today I sat and talked with one of her better friends, but even she doesn't know about everything about my gf's family/religion. It's a crazy/beautiful situation. I try not to talk about with people so much because I feel that they get an idea that I don't trust her. that's not it at all....I'm just scared for myself that her being alone or away from me this long may allow her to think of some crazy life plan that doesn't involve me. We both would do anything possible we're just in a tough place. The time before this she said the boy she did stuff with was following her around then we didn't talk for nearly 2 weeks....i was a wreck. Only 8 more days till she gets back....but only 6 more till i have shoulder surgery....either way just seeing her and being able to talk to her face to face will be a relief...sorry for the venting