View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 10:15 PM   #33
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by CavalierVL
The mustang that I can keep up to is the one with the 200 HP engine, thats it, no more no less...there is a little thing called power to weight that makes a difference.

Alright...I feel the need to step in here...there are no 200hp Mustangs (at least not Fox bodied cars). The closest is 210hp and that was in '85 (that's from Ford's official Mustang reference manual) with 270lb/ft. of torque. That car would've had it's cowl blacked out and "GT" decals on the rear quarters. '86s were rated by Ford at 200 but in reality are closer to 225 on a dyno, but that's a different story. As for a power to weight ratio, there isn't much difference. The most popular Mustangs ('87-'93s) weigh in around 3600-3700lbs and your car isn't exactly a featherweight so, given your lack of horsepower, I'd say they're pretty damn close. Also, why would you brag about beating an '85 Monte Carlo SS? You really wanna be proud of beating a damn near 2 ton brick on wheels with an aenemic 180hp 305? I don't know where VR4 Craver got his specs for the Monte SS, but there isn't a single one with a factory 350 (at least not one from the 80's). So, in summation, you're a joke. I'm sure you think your car is cool and that's fine...but I would like to invite you to reality and show you it's a slow piece of GM trash (no offense GM if anyone here besides myself and this jackass own a GM products...I've got a '01 Sonoma as my daily). And who goes around telling people on websites he'll race them? Sure, I'd love to race, but I live half across the god damned continent. Plus do you really wanna put up against a 600+hp car? It's just sad really. It's my opinion that you say that to save face knowing that there's no possible way anyone will take you up on it. You've once again proved that Canadians are only #1 at one thing...being directly north of the U.S.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote